APANA YOG TEACHER TRAINING
In this 4-week yoga teacher training you will receive a profound yoga training from an experienced Ashtanga yoga teacher. Whether beginner or advanced – you will be able to develop your full potential in your yoga practice.
We invite you to experience Ashtanga Yoga as a “Gentle Flow”, a wonderful sequence that you will learn to adapt to your personal needs and challenges and to the needs of your future students.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is the origin of all modern Vinyasa styles, and goes back to Pattabhi Jois, who learned Vinyasa Krama Yoga from his teacher Sri T. Krishnamacharya.
The “gift” of this yoga practice is that you will leave the mat every morning to start the new day full of concentration, strength and happiness! Ashtanga Yoga will change your life positively!
“CASA BUENA VISTA on the FINCA el MORISCO” (Benajarafe, Malaga)
Finca el Morisco is situated 20 km east of Málaga, in a valley open to the sea –
2 km on foot to the sea! Ideal to immerse yourself in yoga and recharge your batteries with the elements of nature. It is a peaceful, uplifting and colourful paradise!
The german In the middle of beautiful tropical nature, the Finca is situated on the top of a hill surrounded by mango, avocado and lemon trees with 360° panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Andalusian hills. This wonderful retreat place with its own kitchen and yogashala is ideal for our group of 12 yogis/nis.
As part of the teacher training GOVINDA will enchant you with fresh vegetarian food.
You can find all information in this PDF
If you discover this yoga training while staying at Casa or Finca El Morisco, please call me for an appointment for a personal pre-interview!
Contact us or apply now via our website ashtanga-yoga-inspiration.com
Summary of the training objectives –
What you can expect from this Ashtanga Yoga training:
- The focus is on the “Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series” – depending on your level you can practice in and through the 2nd series.
- Learn intensively about Ujjayi (breathing technique), Bandha (inner energy flow) and Dristi (concentration)
- Get the “code” to teach worldwide: Understand the “Ashtanga Vinyasa Count” of the Primary Series.
- Ashtanga Yoga background (Vinyasa Krama) and adaptations for a healthy flow (Vini Yoga Vinyasas)
- How to use Probs and Restorative Yoga (BKS Iyengar Yoga)
- Didactics and Methodology – How to build a yoga class or vinyasa flow based on themes.
- The art of assisting (“Hands-On”)
- Yoga anatomy in practice.
- Practice of Pranayama, Mudra & Meditation (after Sri Sribhashyam)
- Yoga Philosophy: Patanjali Yoga Sutras – traditional thought-provoking impulses for spirituality in modern everyday life
Kirtan & vedic fire.
All further information about the yoga teacher training and how to apply can be found in the pdf for download